Previous Lawyer Next Lawyer

Adrian N. Roe - Adrian N. Roe P.C.

Mr. Adrian N. Roe

www.roelawoffice.com


Adrian N. Roe P.C.
Suite 1331 Gulf Tower
707 Grant Street

Pittsburgh, PA 15219
USA
412-434-8187

I am a general litigation attorney and have spent most of my career litigating "complex" cases.  These cases generally are document intensive, involve extensive legal research, and often culminate in appearances before trial and applellate courts.   These general litigation skills are fully applicable to immigration litigation.

Since the beginning of my career, I have regularly handled inmmigration cases.  I have tried numerous cases in immigration court, particularly in the area of removal and asylum.  I have also represented clients in appeals or petitions for review before the Board of Immigration Appeals, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second, Third, and Ninth Circuits, and the United States Supreme Court.  I have handled a protracted denaturalization case before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and in subsequent appellate and removal proceedings.  In short, I have handled a number of complicated immigration cases and pride myself on handling the cases in a professional manner with a close attention to detail and with a view to developing every factual and legal argument available to my client.