Previous Lawyer Next Lawyer

David Kaplan - Orlow Kaplan & Hohenstein, LLP

Mr. David Kaplan

www.orlow.com


Orlow Kaplan & Hohenstein, LLP
620 Chestnut Street
Suite 656

Philadelphia, PA 19106
USA
215-922-1183

I graduated from Temple University School of Law in 1994. I also earned a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Drexel University in 1987. After law school I worked as a commercial litigation associate for two years and then opened my own practice concentrating in Immigration Law. In 2001 I joined the renown Immigration Law firm Orlow and Orlow, P.C., and in 2007 became partner in the Immigration Law Firm Orlow, Kaplan & Hohenstein, LLP.  On October 1, 2014 I am again a solo practitioner with a law practice exclusively in the field of Immigration and Nationality Law.

I was born in Bogota, Colombia and I am  a naturalized citizen of the United States. I am fluent in Spanish. I have successfully represented clients in deportation and removal proceedings before the Immigration Courts, in appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals, and in federal litigation before Federal District and Circuits Courts.